Subject: Start-up for Vancouver
From: "Chuck" <[email-masked]>
To: <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'Limpert, Kurt'" <[email-masked]>, "'Bob Venezia'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 20 Sep 2007 08:46:34 -0400

Hello Jim,

Please schedule the start up for Iron Mountain, in Vancouver for Oct 1st,
2007. Please plan on being there at 8:00am on the 1st.

Here is the address and the contact information:

Frank Parlati

Plant Manager, Vancouver

IRON MOUNTAIN

100 - 5566 Trapp Avenue

Burnaby, BC       V3N 5G4

Cell: 778.991.1200

I have also included the wiring diagram for the main control panel for our
system, you will also need to take air readings for the system, I need
velocity and static pressures in both lines prior to the fans, and one prior
to the separator.

I am trying to work my schedule out so I can be there, but not sure if it is
going to happen.

Please confirm receipt of this email.

Thanks

Chuck Morrison

Chuck Morrison

Industrial Air Quality

115 Whitley Mill Ct

Clemmons, NC 27012

Office 336.778.1236

Fax 336.766.9427

www.iaqsales.com