Subject: Iron Mountain-Montreal schedule
From: "Chuck" <[email-masked]>
To: "'Limpert, Kurt'" <[email-masked]>
Cc: "'Bob Venezia'" <[email-masked]>, "'Sasser, Robert'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 2 Nov 2006 14:17:00 -0500

Kurt,

This is the tentative schedule as you and I spoke about today:

11/30/06- ship all equipment to Montreal 

12/4/06- IAQ crew to receive all equipment on site (IAQ crew to ship tools
with equipment)

            We will need a 25 ton crane onsite when the trucks arrive on
site, to unload the collector and set in place (time=4 hours)

12/5/06- Crew will complete the filter assembly and fan placement and start
on ducting.

12/6/06- Crew to complete exterior ducting and penetrate the wall. (Kurt, we
will need a local contractor there to cut the holes in the wall once IAQ
crew locates them)

12/7/06- IAQ crew will turn over the exterior equipment to the local
electrical contractor so they can begin to do power and control wiring.

12/8/06- IAQ crew will move to the interior to set the material separator
over the baler. (We will need a 15,000lb lift with extend forks for setting
the separator-one day, along with two scissor lifts)

            -We will need the scissor lifts for the remaining time on site.
They must reach the ceiling)

12/14/06- IAQ crew will complete the hanging of all ducting and hoods.

12/15/06- Electricians should be complete with all wiring, and we can
tentatively schedule the start-up technician for commissioning and training
(we will need a bi-lingual person for this start-up)

Local Supply requirements:

1.         25 ton crane for offloading the collector

2.         15,000lb fork lift with extended forks for setting the separator
over the baler

3.         2- scissor lifts for the interior installation of the hoods and
ducting

4.         1- scissor lift capable of running on the exterior concrete pad,
to install exterior ducting.

5.         Electricians for running all wiring from main to the new panels
and starters, and from the panels to all control points on the filter and
separator, and power points on the motors. Electrician should supply all
disconnects which are mandated by local codes.

6.         General Contractor is responsible for all wall penetrations and
waterproofing these holes

7.         We will need a local sheet metal contractor to fabricate the drop
chute from the separator to the inlet of the baler. May also need some
assistance on the in feed hood from the conveyor at the truck dump room.

8.         Verification of the height of the location where the baler and
separator will be sitting.

Kurt, this is what I have come up with so we have a tentative schedule to
work together on.

Please, I still need the ship to address and help in getting the Engineer
and lead man into see the site prior to the installation.

 

Chuck Morrison

Chuck Morrison

Industrial Air Quality

115 Whitley Mill Ct

Clemmons, NC 27012

Office 336.778.1236

Fax 336.766.9427

www.iaqsales.com