Subject: RE: New Order
From: "Chuck" <[email-masked]>
To: "'Bob Venezia'" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Aug 2007 15:16:39 -0400

Bob,

We have been the approval to order this from Dantherm at 25% discount, I
will give you more info on the installer when I get it from James. The
ducting will be ordered from Duct Inc., but I do not have a final list yet.

I have included the layout, will you do a take off on the ducting for me, or
do I need to do it?

Thanks

Chuck Morrison

Industrial Air Quality

336-778-1236

  _____  

From: Bob Venezia [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Monday, August 20, 2007 3:05 PM
To: Chuck
Subject: Re: New Order

Chuck:

    Do I order the equipment from Dantherm still? Also, do you have a parts
list I can send to Duct Inc.? Did you get a quote from John Adams (Precision
Millwright? If so, can you forward me a copy so I can send them a PO.

Bob

----- Original Message ----- 

From: Chuck <mailto:[email-masked]>  

To: 'Industrial <mailto:[email-masked]>  Air Quality, Inc.' 

Cc: 'Bob Venezia' <mailto:[email-masked]>  

Sent: Thursday, August 16, 2007 10:56 AM

Subject: New Order

Michelle,

Can you please process this order for the 25% deposit invoice ($11855.50)

Total contract...$47,422.00 Freight to be prepaid and add

Please email the invoice to: [email-masked]

Their PO# 931081607-PH

Please see the completed order form attached. I will forward all signed
documents over when I receive them.

As of right now we have an order based on the above PO#

Thanks

 

Chuck Morrison

Chuck Morrison

Industrial Air Quality

115 Whitley Mill Ct

Clemmons, NC 27012

Office 336.778.1236

Fax 336.766.9427

www.iaqsales.com